Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lindas Life





































Hi All, Patty took some pictures of her new kittens. She had to stand up on a latter and get up in the attic so they are a little shaky.
Bill and I went to Harborview Hospital this morning. The doctors want to see him again in two months. They are trying him on a new pain medicine. He is having some trouble with his ankle.
Maureen, how about lunch, next Thursday, the 21st, at noon, at our place, The Kings Wok. Let me know.
Off to bed. Love, me

2 comments:

Katie Ashcraft said...

I'm not big on animals, but baby kittens are pretty darn cute! love ya auntie Linda!! love, Katie

Maureen said...

Perfect timing for Jackson birthday. Maybe I,ll get one myself. Love baby kittens.

Have thrusday marked down at noon. See ya there. Alot to catch up on.

Maureen