Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hi all, I'm here, I haven't left the building. Kimmy, your place looks soooo nice. Are the final papers signed yet? Maureen, I'm having a real hard time but will not quit. Bill and I went to Sams basketball game today, saw Shannon and Chayse. Love seeing them. Shannon says that Sam can go on the fishing trip too, that Bill is taking the other grandsons, if they can go, for four days walleye fishing in eastern washington. When I learn how to use the camera with this blog, got a new tower, I will be sending pics too. Kimmy, I'm worried about Jaxs and where he will be living.
Love, me

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Linda, you've come to far to backslide now.Just go to acouple more meetings, then decide if you need a break.Or you can put more weight on and become a diabetic like me and take shots and med, the rest of your life. Hummmmmmmm.

Lighter side, so happy your blogging again.

Dona said...

Linda - double for what Maureen said - I don't know her but she sounds like a pretty smart friend! Your auntie Dona loves you and wants you to be healthy and well. So great to see you blogging again - I had just about given up checking your site. Love, Dona